quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

Bill And Gloria Gaither - Nashville Homecoming (2009)



01. The Hallelujah Side - by Charlotte Ritchie
02. I Wish I Could Have Been There - by The Perrys
03. Try A Little Kindness - by Tim Surrett
04. I Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now - by Gene McDonald
05. God Is In The Shadows - by The Collingsworth Family
06. Over And Over - by Jeff and Sheri Easter
07. I Don't Regret A Mile - by Johnny Minick
08. Child Of The King - by Mike Allen
09. The Dearest Friend I Ever Had - by Bill & Gloria Gaither
10. O Happy Day - by LILLIE KNAULS
11. Jonah, Job & Moses - by The Oak Ridge Boys
12. I Just Came To Talk With You, Lord - by Dottie Rambo
13. The Promise - by The Martins
14. Ain't Gonna Give Up On God - by Gordon Mote
15. Strike Up The Band - by Legacy Five
16. In The Upper Room - by The Gatlin Brothers
17. The One I'm Dying For - by The Isaacs
18. It Won't Rain Always - by Janet Paschal
19. Make It Real - by Mark Lowry
20. I Need Thee Every Hour - by Bill & Gloria Gaither
21. Yahweh - by Hoppers
22. Send It On Down - by Reggie Smith

http://www.mediafire.com/?eitttiqzzdu

Nenhum comentário: